Monday, 27 February 2012

Always two there are...

With the lack of not-Jedi in 15mm, it's up to us to find miniatures out there which with minor modification can at least bridge the gap until something better comes along...

So, with a little green-stuff and an appropriate miniature I've set about creating a Master to fill out the ranks!

Just 3 work in progress shots, just need to decide on the angle for the lightsaber...




I might have gone a little overboard with the detailing on the cloak, but I can always cover that up when painting if needed.

Anyway, thanks for looking and as always comments are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. You've done a good job there, it'll be good to see him painted up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samulus, will hopefully get it done within the next day or two.

      Delete
  2. Great use of green stuff! I've been thinking about trying something similar. Maybe I'll copy your idea as I have one of these guys spare... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt - go for it, I had a nightmare getting the consistency right with the greenstuff. I found it was better to leave it about 30 minutes or so before starting otherwise it was just sticking to my fingers instead of the mini!

      Planning on doing a fully cloaked Emperor style one next, hood up etc... We'll see how that goes.

      Delete