Sunday, 19 February 2012

Gooooood Mornin' Alderaan!

A few more updates, more minis painted yesterday and I think I'm starting to get the hang of 15mm now, still not up to my 28's but getting there slowly.

Anyway, first up are my ground crew, be it Rebellion (for Blasters and Bulkheads) or other:


A deck officer and two engineers, can be used for a multitude of gaming systems.

I'm very impressed with these minis from GZG, they take washes very well...

Next up, some droids (I'm sure I've seen them before somewhere...):


And now for the last members of the team (and probably my best current attempt):


Over now to my Alien/s gaming minis - a few more test vac-suited cannon fodder:


There we have it, got some more undercoated and a few converted (will show them soon!) and will have another update for you in a few days!

Hope you enjoy, comments welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, love the lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan - I think the lenses are sitting well now, just need to get the same level for the visors with the vac-suits. First one I did looks pretty good but for some reason can't quite get the same effect again!

    ReplyDelete