Tuesday, 22 May 2012

I hate white...

It's official.

White is the colour of evil.

You can't highlight it.  It's white.  It is, by definition, the highest point of a highlight.  Sure you can get "off white", but that's not really white then is it?

Anyway, to get to the point of today's post - my 15mm miniatures are by and large complete.  The only thing left to paint are my Harook and I hope to get them done within the next week or so.

Until then, I thought I'd have a bit of a relapse and finish off some things that have been waiting ages (and by that I mean about 2 years).

So without further ado, here are some bits and pieces from EM4:

Mech's (hence my white frustration):

 



A plastic EM4 trooper (test paint scheme):


An EM4 Power Armour Trooper:


More to come shortly!


2 comments:

  1. How well would that EM4 figure work as a battlesuit/light mech with 15mm figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could probably get away with it, it's chunky enough that a standard 15mm figure could quite happily be locked away inside. To be honest the thought hadn't occurred to me to use that last one for 15mm, you could be on to something there!

      Delete