Wednesday, 22 May 2013

An update...

Just a quick one, my Transformers game is actually making progress, in order to keep things organised I'm keeping it in another blog: http://cybertroniannights.blogspot.co.uk/

Inaugural post to follow very shortly.

I'll still be updating this blog with anything else that I'm doing so without further ado, something different - Cardassian Keldon class starships:





I'm still not entirely sure if the paint scheme I've given them suits them, I've tried to keep it close to the micro machines scheme but with a bit more depth - let me know what you think.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Those are really well done and dare I say it....cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always liked the Cardies. These are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much on the color yellow. Yet your airships are as the General says, "Cool!" Nice work.

    ReplyDelete