Saturday, 7 September 2013

Banshee...

Last update for the Eldar until I pick up a few more Vadorians; a Howling Banshee (possibly an Exarch due to the weapon):





The main things that stick in my head for the Banshees are the big hair and close combat weapons for the Exarch; so that's what I've gone for - big hair, big pointy executioner type weapon.

I'll do a bit more research before I pick up any more minis for the Eldar but hopefully I'll make my mind up in a week or two.

Until then, hope you like it and any comments/feedback/constructive criticism welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Cool, great work on the conversion, not sure about the colour though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colour comes from sticking (albeit rather loosely) to the Howling Banshee scheme. Mights add a sash around the waist to add a bit of colour to it... Does look a little bland as is.

      Delete
    2. Never mind me, I was think turquoise for swooping hawks,, getting my aspects wrong, colours pretty good I think.

      Delete
    3. Have to make wings for them guys! Was thinking of trying a Striking Scorpion or Fire Dragon next, but my Khurasan order just turned up this morning... not Space Marines & Termies! Now just need to decide on a chapter for them...

      Delete
  2. Very nice and I like the colour a lot, I've always liked desert eldar, they kind of make me think of Vulkans and there home planet Vulkan.
    Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete